And Now For Something Completely Different...

Salade Snack

It Was Clearly Nanomachines
Awards
Credits
HOWDY HO, RANGERS.
I'm Salade Snack. You may know me from popular titles including Metal Gear Salade, Metal Gear Salade: Snack's Revenge, Metal Gear Salade 2: Snacks of Lubriciousy, Metal Gear Salade 3: Snack Eater, and other various puns and so forth.

Feel free to call me Snake or Snack or whatever you'd prefer. I'd like to think that I'm a pinch of humanity with a bucket of sarcasm.

Oh, and Eric.

Yes, you, Eric.

Told you so.

>mfw

9.jpg

Heh, nice one, Welcome to the community. I prefer a good sandwich before a salad. But good to have your healthy-self here ^_^

Hey there, funny name. I've certainly heard the nickname "Snack" throughout the Smash Bros. community I normally hang out at.

Haha, nice introduction and very, but very original name. Welcome Salade Snack x) I'm also a fan of the Metal Gear Solid series. Wow reading all the food topic I almost said recipes instead of series! xD

*ahem* -clears throat- Welcome to N3DSC! I am N3DSC's official SAGE! This is a wonderful site and community with many entertaining things to take part in, so on so forth. PM me for any questions about any questions you may have. Enjoy your stay here as I am sure you will love it! Help contribute to the community's success!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, 4chan greentext.

Welcome to N3DSC!

Back