Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Enjoying my 80 degree room right now, with just a mere fan and high humidity.

I also dont have AC, and my home is sometimes very hot in the summer. Hopefully, the earth does not get super hot where people without AC will end up being too hot where the earth feels too hot to survive without AC.

Well isn't other countries cool while comparing with Indian climate? Since it's too hot like in summer temperature reaches 37°C to 45°C in some areas that's why I own two AC still it's hot..

This is why sometimes you love the UK weather. As bad as it can be sometimes, the heat is never too bad and usually, a fan can make it bearable.

Here it's 90F / 30C and from the next month it's going to be close to 95-100F / 35-40C. Never had an AC.

Well isn't other countries cool while comparing with Indian climate? Since it's too hot like in summer temperature reaches 37°C to 45°C in some areas that's why I own two AC still it's hot..

Unfortunately, forest fires can make cooler weather countries more hot because the heat from the forest fire can cause cool places to feel very hot.

Unfortunately, forest fires can make cooler weather countries more hot because the heat from the forest fire can cause cool places to feel very hot.
Yep its true most of the other countries people near forest or in hi tech cities....

I guess I've been lucky. I've had AC my whole life and I honestly couldn't image going without it.

Two AC?
I admit our state is too hot but still I like it. Why do you own two AC units again?

Hehe...sekai desu.
But I don't really like it because of the traffic. I have to travel 3-4 hours a day and that time is just too much

Back